What is Exactly Ocuprime?
A safe and natural-to-use eye-vision support supplement, Ocuprime contains over 24 natural ingredients proven to restore clear vision. Ocuprime Vision Support Formula is excellent and effective at restoring 20/20 vision and protecting the eyes from further deterioration caused by aging and free radicals. This formula contains vision-supporting ingredients.
Ocuprime is a safe strategy for improving eyesight and preventing future issues. This is the most successful eye formula available on the market and won’t lead to any side effects. This product is produced in the United States.
Every bottle and capsule of Ocuprime is safe to take and contains no side effects, artificial fillers, or other harmful synthetics.
How Does Ocuprime Works?
Ocuprime effectively supports eye health, in part, with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients carefully selected from nature. These natural ingredients help support brain health and increase the amount of antioxidants in your body. It helps you maintain healthy vision by augmenting your energy levels.
This supplement helps you maintain 20/20 vision without requiring any surgeries. The added ingredients in this supplement refresh your eyes and protect them. Ocuprime flushes toxins, free radicals, and oxidative stress out of your eyes.
This supplement eliminates toxins that damage the nerves, retina, and central visual field. After detoxification, Ocuprime Vision Support Formula begins supplying the user's eyes with essential nutrients that improve blood circulation.
Ocuprime prevents inflammation in the body and increases the anti-inflammatory response.
This nutritional supplement delivers a number of nutrients so you can have fine blood circulation in your eyes. OcuPrime has been proven to be effective in getting rid of toxins, free radicals, and oxidative stress that have accumulated around your eyes.
Ocuprime includes many nutrients that can be used to improve your eyesight and eye health. Simply the added nutrients in Ocuprime foster feeling tremendous changes in your eyesight and eye health in a matter of days. Here's the eight clinically proven list of nutrients found in Ocuprime.
- Eyebright: Eyebright has been used throughout time to brighten and heal the eyes, including in the treatment of serious eye conditions.
- Quercetin: Quercetin is packed with antioxidants that work to eliminate damaging free radicals, remove oxidative stress, and cleanse the physical body of insults. Its properties help reduce reading problem and visual distortion in the eye region.
- Blueberry: This component is known for its support of eye health. It is added to Ocuprime to improve 20/20 vision and to improve night-vision. Bilberry is known to improve blood flow in the eyeball area and significantly reduce eye pressure and strain.
- Lycopene: Lycopene is a staple of Ocu-Prime because it protects the eyes against cataracts and eye disease, particularly in senior citizens. In doing so, it greatly supports eye health and prevents impairment.
- Rutin: Rutin is known to increase blood circulation, blood flow, and qualities in the body. It can be used by the retina to provide the nutrients necessary for sight improvement and improved night vision. It is also used by some to lead sufferers to enjoy sharper vision.
- Magnesium: Magnesium oxide can be used to prevent glaucoma, eye strain, and macular degeneration. The substance is known to safeguard retinal ganglion cells by means of oxidative stress. Additionally, it supplies antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals that are a concern to eye health.
- Grape Seed: Grape seed in grape seed extract helps maintain the central field of vision in the eyes. Grape seed extract prevents macular degeneration and improves the optimization of eye functions.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: The special combination of these two ingredients provides powerful preventative concentrations of anti-oxidants that eliminate free radicals and oxidative stress. It provides additional defense against damaging UV rays and blue light and assists the body in boosting its anti-inflammatory response.
Here are all of the ingredients in Ocuprime, according to the label:
- 481mg of a proprietary blend with lutein, bilberry extract, alpha lipoic acid, eyebright, zeaxanthin, quercetin, rutin, L-taurine, grape seed extract, and lycopene
- 40mg of magnesium (10% DV)
- 32mg of zinc (291% DV)
- 8mcg of selenium (15% DV)
- 3.6mcg of chromium (10% DV)
- 100mcg of vitamin A (11% DV)
- 200mg of vitamin C (222% DV)
- 50mg of calcium (4% DV)
- 20mg of vitamin E (133% DV)
- 8mg of vitamin B1 (667% DV)
- 8mg of vitamin B2 (615% DV)
- 400mg of vitamin B3 (250% DV)
- 27mcg of vitamin B12 (1,125% DV)
- 800mcg of biotin (2,667% DV)
Other (inactive) ingredients, including cellulose (to create the vegetable capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide
Prices per bottle of Ocuprime on the official Ocuprime website start at $69. Discounts are available on stacks of bottles purchased on the Ocuprime website.
Here’s how pricing breaks down:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $177 + Free US Shipping
- 6 Bottles: $294 + Free US Shipping
Each bottle contains some Ocuprime for 30 days, or 60 capsules worth. You take two capsules each day to support your eyes and vision health.
You can request a refund from Ocuprime up to 60 days after your purchase. Even if you haven t benefited your eyesight using Ocuprime, or if you aren't satisfied with the formula for any reason, you can request a refund within 60 days of your purchase.
Ocuprime is a vision support and eye health supplement that uses lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support eye function. Dan Trout, the creator of Ocuprime, used the supplement to improve the quality of life of his impaired wife. Doctors said his wife would lose her vision in a few months, and that she had the worst eye degeneration ever seen. Dan created Ocuprime as a result of that experience for the benefit of other eye health disorders.
Dan created Ocuprime with help from a doctor, restoring his wife’s vision and avoiding permanent blindness.
According to Ocuprime's official website, the company can assist people who have been diagnosed with cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and all types of eye issues with all levels of severity.